Book today and travel through the heart of Europe!
SPECIAL SAVINGS 2018 with Viking
All In Price: $7,049
Grand European Tour price based on CAT F
Select October 2018 Viking Longship sailings.
- 15-day cruise with river-view stateroom
- 12 guided tours with audio headset
- All meals: 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 14 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service
- Visit 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Culture Curriculum: Enjoy concerts aboard and ashore, ranging from Austrian classics to baroque organ music; attend lectures on current affairs in Germany, Holland & the European Union; learn how to make your own Rüdesheimer coffee; experience the wonderful scents of a Viennese market
- All port charges
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
DAY 1 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Capital of The Netherlands, Amsterdam is renowned for its museums, colorful gardens, abundance of bicycles and endless lattice of canals.
DAY 2 Kinderdijk, The Netherlands
The South Holland village community of Kinderdijk includes a set of 19 windmills and other ingenious technologies built in the 18th century to control flooding.
DAY 3 Cologne, Germany
An intriguing mix of old and new, Cologne reveals its Roman heritage in the city layout and ancient ruins that lie scattered through the town.
DAY 4 Koblenz, Germany
On a breathtaking stretch of the Rhine that leads from medieval Koblenz to Braubach to Rüdesheim, the 11th-century Marksburg Castle towers over the river.
DAY 5 Miltenberg, Germany
Lively and romantic, the medieval town of Miltenberg on the Main River lies amid one of Germany’s fine wine–producing regions.
DAY 6 Würzburg, Germany
Würzburg is home to the Bishops’ Residenz, one of Germany’s largest and most ornate palaces and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
DAY 7 Bamberg, Germany
Founded in 902, Bamberg remains a medieval-looking city known for its symphony orchestra and specialty, “smoke” beer.
DAY 8 Nuremberg, Germany
One of Germany’s most renowned and intriguing cities, Nuremberg is surrounded by 13th-century walls that have many fully intact gates and watchtowers.